Thursday, December 01, 2005

Life after Sketch Design!

Having written two blog entries and saving to draft since Monday, I have decided that they are too depressing to post. So here's a happier one!
There was some lovely, sorry NICE work pinned up on Monday. I think everyone seems to be getting the hang of it now.

It will be interesting to get feed back on my own work. I feel I may have edited it too much this time. Just can't seem to find the balance.
Perhaps alot of spoon feeding is required?

Anyway I've been spending my time on Tom Turner's Illustrative Notebook this week, before we officially launch into the Master Plan. Its such a massive project and extremely hard to edit - just 500 word per topic is totally impossible!

Had a good day yesterday thrashing the jacket off a tennis ball (it's all of this pent-up energy!) And today being the first day of Advent, I am going to bake my Christmas cake (had the fruit soaking in brandy for a few days now, so those sultanas and cherries should be well drunk by now (I mean plump!)

Looks good enough to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home