Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sketch Design 4 - liberate me, please?
















Having finished the sketch design I thought I would post a couple of images, in support of my doings.
I created a model to try and help with the perspectives.
The design has a spiralling walkway over a large water sculpture. This view is from the top. Unfortunately the background is not as picturesque as this.

I don't have this perspective of the courtyard, due to inferior roofing and vertigo!

Within the coutyard there is minimum planting - low maintenance and it appears rather shady. There is however a sizeable lawn of Thymus species, which when walked on will omit a lovely scent and any passing visitor can pinch a bit to enhance the flavour of their meal (tasty!)

There is a central pool which is reflective and still, and floaty grasses infront, all encompassed within a smooth, polished granite wall.

All in all lots of CONTRASTS!

Do you think the vortex has sucked in the other members of the Village People?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home