Friday, November 25, 2005

D-Day!


Well today is the day it all gets put on an A1.
My chosen word is CONTRAST, which is quite appropriate for such a dull, lifeless rectangle. Anything you put in its place has got to be an improvement.
I did think of just filling the area up with plastic balls, and creating a ball pool for the students - the perfect contrast -balls are round, students are alive? and it would be full of bright colours!!
However, following on from the Vortex idea, I came up with a far reaching design!


Looks better at night! Perhaps with the lights off?




What kind of reaction should I expect?











1 Comments:

Blogger patrickpig said...

Who's a clever girl then??? Mind you I think you have too much spare time to play!!!! As you told me get a job!!!!! Only kidding, very impressive, like your monster.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home