Monday, December 12, 2005

Its Christmas!

Well at last we are FINISHED!
The final Monday for this year and yet again, a double presentation, but the last ever for TT, and the beginning of the masterplan.

I have decided in my infinite wisdom to do the garden festival site. It seemed a good idea at the time, but as usual, when I get home my head becomes full of empty thoughts and lacking ideas.














Whilst pondering the problem I raised a question or two:
Is Hadlow the right site for a garden festival? Perhaps not a Winter festival?
Will you actually be able to see any of the gardens?




Let's hope they are bold and full of bright colours!!



For the start of the masterplan we had to appraise the site and do three overlays;
expanded educational campus,
sustainable community,
educational campus and garden festival site.

My site appraisal, although very busy and full of information, still did not contain the trees, heights, condition, girth.....
lighting, building heights...basically everything important, but it did look rather colourful!

Anyway I have been having a bit of trouble with my three overlaid options, in their completeness! I appear to have become a complete minimalist, although the time spent on said work does not portray that?!?!

Anyway they will be added at a later date.

That's it for now, for contrary to the beliefs of a Greenwich University lecturer I DO HAVE A LIFE....which might be why I am part time!

Merry Christmas everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home