Friday, January 13, 2006

Who need sleep anyway?

I know it seems that I haven't blogged for ages, and then suddenly there's millions of them!
Well I have started several, but have saved them to draft, as there were no pictures, or it just sounded totally lame, or basically I didn't have time to post - my computer has a handle that you need to turn to make it work??!
Anyway today (and not having anything to do with Jamie's chase up on the blog thing email, as I would be drastically updating my sketch book!!! if that was the case) I thougt I would get rid of half a dozen drafts and move on.
So what have I been up to? As if there could be anything else in my life other than HADLOW MASTER PLAN! Yes I used to be happily married with one child.
Anyway I have been burning the midnight oil these past few nights trying to get it resolved, and to day I feel at peace with the world. I have finally done an A1, and now its time to re-justify the alterations - yes, you've guessed it - 'War and Peace, Volume II'.
So watch out bloggers, I might post it. (Could be a cure for insomnia).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home