Thursday, June 15, 2006

One week on


Just back from the North East after flying up for a few days to look after my Mum, who recently had a knee replacement. She seems to be managing remarkably well, so I have left the nurses uniform up there and today is the start of my return to a normal life.

It is such a relief for it all to be over, other than the culling of about two rain forests currently habiting my work room (all of the unseen bits!).

Congratulaltions to all my fellow sufferers over the last year - we all did really well. And a big thank you to Kemal and Jamie and all of the other lecturers for putting up with us! (All of their rantings have since been forgotten).

I thoroughly enjoyed the BBQ, although had a slight headache the next day!

Now there is much to do (domestic chores like housework and gardening) before we fly off to sunnier climes for a week's total relaxation. So I suppose I had better get on with it!

Will keep blogging, with snippets of how exciting my life is? Hope my fellow bloggers will keep in touch too. May see a couple of you when we take down? In the meantime TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home