Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yet another Bank holiday has passed me by!

Well another precious holiday weekend that I have spent stuck on my knees colouring or at the drawing board. Thank goodness the weather lived up to expectation. It would have been even more pergatory to have been stuck in doors while the sun beat down. So much for drought!!
Anyway managed to complete the hard works plans and finally recoloured the Master plan.
Here are the fruits of my labour....

It ain't wonderful, but a damn sight better than the one I pinned up in January. Have to put that one down as one of life's little experiences!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raina said...

Can you believe how many bank holidays there have been? Next year we can enjoy them all! You deserve an A just for looking at the masterplan again!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home