Monday, May 01, 2006

Bank holiday? What bank holiday?

Yet another extended weekend has passed me by, and I have not left the house for being burdened with all of the work still left to do. I have been chipping away at the schedule list, and shockingly I think I now have more ticks than non-ticks?
Finished drainage earlier today and have been re-visiting the lighting concept.
I am finding it quite difficult to commit to a size on which to arrange plans and images, but have decided to make the lighting concept in total A2.
Tried to upload some images, but as ever the blog is being temperamental!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

The Bank Holiday was two weeks ago. Speak to us and let us know how you're getting on! Hope things are OK. I'm sure they are.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home